Blog description

My photo
A place for friends to gather and view stock market charts, discuss technical analysis and market outlook. What is your Principal Asset? How can it be developed? Each and all should do their own due dilligence and homework before investing. And by no means should you use anything I say or show here as a sole basis to buy or sell securities as everything is for educational experience only.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Think or Swim

I have used Ameritrade as my broker for well over ten years. After reading the Slope of Hope and Market Ticker it has become very clear that people who trade have migrated to Think or Swim. It's not really about the cost per trade as much as it is about platform and tools. I'm sticking my toe in by moving my IRA account. Here is a link:

https://www.thinkorswim.com/tos/displayPage.tos;jsessionid=058FCE87346CD09EED2A9A16B5DFEF09.tos0_w18c9?webpage=main&layout=homeLayout

No comments: